in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kaluna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kaluna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kaluna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Essive singular form of kalu.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Kaluna
People with the last name Kaluna are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Two or More Ethnicities
Fun Facts about the name Kaluna
- How Popular is the name Kaluna? As a last name Kaluna was the 113,155th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Kaluna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Kaluna is Thursday, September 20th, 1894.
- How unique is the name Kaluna? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Kaluna. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Kaluna: Your name in reverse order is Anulak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Anualk. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Kaluna? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 155 people with the last name Kaluna.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Kaluna? Kaluna is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Kaluna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kaluna born Oct 3, 2002
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Kaluna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.