in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Kameshia
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kameshia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kameshia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kameshia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindle, the warmth in others.
A is for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
M is for mirth, your laughter.
E is for explorer, always ready for the next journey
S is for sensible, the practical side.
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
I is for inspire, others seek your guidance.
A is for aware, of your surroundings
Fun Facts about the name Kameshia
- How Popular is the name Kameshia? Kameshia is the 21,505th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kameshia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 298 babies born with the first name Kameshia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kameshia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kameshia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kameshia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kameshia was in 1991 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Kameshia Factoid: According to the 1983 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kameshia is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1983.
- Weird things about the name Kameshia: Your name in reverse order is Aihsemak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iamekash. How do you pronounce that?
What Kameshia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kameshia born Oct 24, 1965
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Kameshia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).