in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kamoni, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kamoni" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Kamoni such as celebrities named Kamoni.
Origin and Meaning of Kamoni
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Kamoni
Iupeli Kamoni is an athlete for the F.C. Niutao.
Fun Facts about the name Kamoni
- How Popular is the name Kamoni? Kamoni is the 20,249th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kamoni have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 324 babies born with the first name Kamoni in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kamoni to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kamoni? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kamoni born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kamoni was in 2015 with a total of 27 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kamoni: Your name in reverse order is Inomak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Moanki. How do you pronounce that?
What Kamoni's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kamoni mean?
Kis for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Past life for Kamoni born Jan 28, 1981
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Kamoni
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.