in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kamree, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kamree" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kamree
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kamree
- How Popular is the name Kamree? Kamree is the 18,913th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kamree have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 366 babies born with the first name Kamree in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kamree to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kamree? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kamree born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kamree was in 2000 with a total of 22 babies.
- Random Kamree Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kamree is not a popular baby girl's name in Utah. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Utah have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Kamree: Your name in reverse order is Eermak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rmaeek. How do you pronounce that?
What Kamree's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kamree mean?
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Mis for melody, the song of life.
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Past life for Kamree born Sep 21, 2000
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Kamree
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).