Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kamri
How popular is the baby name Kamri in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kamri
- How many people with the first name Kamri have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 939 babies born with the first name Kamri in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kamri to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kamri? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1988 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kamri born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kamri was in 1996 with a total of 53 babies.
- Random Kamri Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kamri is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Kamri: Your name in reverse order is Irmak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Imakr. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kamri popular?
Popularity of Kamri as a first name
Popularity of Kamri as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Kamri as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in New York.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kamri" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kamri as well as things modernly associated with the name Kamri such as celebrities named Kamri.
- indefinite dative singular of kamar
Other Inspirations for the Name Kamri
Kamri And Taylor
What does the name Kamri mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ris for rational, the way you think.
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Past life for Kamri born May 9, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.