in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kanaya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kanaya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kanaya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindle, the warmth in others.
A is for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
N is for noble, your regal bearing.
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Y is for young, the years never show!
A is for adventure, take a new one today
Notable Persons With the Last Name Kanaya
Miki Fujitani is an actress, voice actress, singer, and voice acting in japan. She was most active from 1987 to 1987. Miki was given the name Makiko Kanaya on September 15th, 1973 in Nagoya.
Hideo was born on February 3rd, 1945. He passed away on December 19th, 2013.
Where is the name Kanaya popular?
Popularity of Kanaya as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Kanaya as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Hawaii, New York, or Illinois.
Fun Facts about the name Kanaya
- How Popular is the name Kanaya? Kanaya is the 27,453rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kanaya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 185 babies born with the first name Kanaya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kanaya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kanaya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Kanaya first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kanaya is Sunday, September 30th, 1934.
- What year had the most people named Kanaya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kanaya was in 2005 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Kanaya Factoid: According to the 2001 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kanaya is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 2001.
- Weird things about the name Kanaya: Your name in reverse order is Ayanak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aayank. How do you pronounce that?
What Kanaya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kanaya born Jan 6, 2006
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Kanaya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.