in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kanetra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kanetra" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kanetra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kanetra
- How Popular is the name Kanetra? Kanetra is the 37,192nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kanetra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 89 babies born with the first name Kanetra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kanetra to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kanetra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kanetra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kanetra was in 1991 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kanetra: Your name in reverse order is Artenak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Trkaena. How do you pronounce that?
What Kanetra's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kanetra mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Tis for talent, hidden or not.
Ris for relish, you seek a challenge.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Past life for Kanetra born Oct 4, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Kanetra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).