Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kannan
Fun Facts about the name Kannan
- How many people with the first name Kannan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 142 babies born with the first name Kannan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kannan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kannan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Kannan first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kannan is Tuesday, July 21st, 1891.
- What year had the most people named Kannan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kannan was in 2015 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kannan: Your name in reverse order is Nannak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Annkan. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Kannan? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 1,553 people with the last name Kannan.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Kannan? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Kannan as their last name since less than 1 person in 189k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Kannan popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||89.50%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.45%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.48%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.39%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Kannan
People with the last name Kannan are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kannan" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kannan as well as things modernly associated with the name Kannan such as celebrities named Kannan.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kannan
Kannan And Associates
What does the name Kannan mean?
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Past life for Kannan born Apr 22, 1947
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.