in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Karrigan
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Karrigan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Karrigan mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Karrigan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
R is for responsible, honoring your obligations
R is for rewards, from your hard work
I is for immaculate, keeping it tidy
G is for golden, memories you share.
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Where is the name Karrigan popular?
Popularity of Karrigan as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Karrigan as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Louisiana, Illinois, or Wisconsin.
Fun Facts about the name Karrigan
- How Popular is the name Karrigan? Karrigan is the 17,424th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Karrigan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 433 babies born with the first name Karrigan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Karrigan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Karrigan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Karrigan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Karrigan was in 1996 with a total of 43 babies.
- Random Karrigan Factoid: According to the 1996 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Karrigan is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 1996.
- Weird things about the name Karrigan: Your name in reverse order is Nagirrak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ikgaarnr. How do you pronounce that?
What Karrigan's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Karrigan born Nov 12, 1962
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Karrigan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).