in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kasean, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kasean mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kasean
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindle, the warmth in others.
A is for artistic, adding beauty to the world
S is for sensitive, another side shows.
E is for endear, all those you touch.
A is for aspirations, many to be attained
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
Fun Facts about the name Kasean
- How Popular is the name Kasean? Kasean is the 27,906th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kasean have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 179 babies born with the first name Kasean in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kasean to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kasean? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1988 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Kasean first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kasean is Wednesday, January 8th, 1908.
- What year had the most people named Kasean born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kasean was in 2002 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Kasean Factoid: According to the 1992 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kasean is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1992.
- Weird things about the name Kasean: Your name in reverse order is Naesak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Snkeaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Kasean's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kasean born Jan 29, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Kasean
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).