in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kashaf, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kashaf" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kashaf
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kashaf
- How Popular is the name Kashaf? Kashaf is the 75,336th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kashaf have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 8 babies born with the first name Kashaf in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kashaf? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2013 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kashaf born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kashaf was in 2013 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kashaf: Your name in reverse order is Fahsak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kasfah. How do you pronounce that?
What Kashaf's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kashaf mean?
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Sis for secret, that you can certainly keep.
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Fis for fun, your zest for life!
Past life for Kashaf born Jul 11, 2010
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Kashaf
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).