in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kasian, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kasian mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kasian
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindle, the warmth in others.
A is for attractive, inside and out
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
I is for ideals, no higher!
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
Notable Persons Named Kasian
Kasian was born in Berkeley, California.
Where is the name Kasian popular?
Popularity of Kasian as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Kasian as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Pennsylvania, Illinois, or New Jersey.
Common first names for Kasian
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Kasian
People with the last name Kasian are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Kasian
- How Popular is the name Kasian? As a last name Kasian was the 89,403rd most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Kasian first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Kasian is Monday, April 26th, 1886.
- How unique is the name Kasian? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Kasian. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Kasian: Your name in reverse order is Naisak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Knsiaa. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Kasian? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 207 people with the last name Kasian.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Kasian? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Kasian as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.4m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Kasian's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kasian born Apr 22, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Kasian
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.