in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kassandra
How popular is the baby name Kassandra in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kassandra
- How many people with the first name Kassandra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 31,175 babies born with the first name Kassandra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kassandra to occupy the territory of Gibraltar (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 29,441 (as of July 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kassandra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1945 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Kassandra first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kassandra is Friday, March 30th, 1894.
- What year had the most people named Kassandra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kassandra was in 1993 with a total of 2,728 babies. That's a lot of babies named Kassandra!
- Random Kassandra Factoid: According to the 1993 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kassandra ranks 44th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, 572 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1993.
- Weird things about the name Kassandra: Your name in reverse order is Ardnassak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rsdaaknas. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kassandra popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kassandra" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kassandra as well as things modernly associated with the name Kassandra such as celebrities named Kassandra.
Origin and Meaning of Kassandra
The name "Kassandra" is of Greek origin, and it means "She who entangles men". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kassandra
Kassandra Palace Hotel
K is for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
S is for sensible, the practical side.
S is for special, you are, you know!
A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
D is for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
R is for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
A is for admirable, you certainly are!
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Kassandra born Jul 23, 2015
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.