Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 20,697th in 2010
Pronunciation of Kassel
Fun Facts about the name Kassel
- When was the first name Kassel first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Kassel is Saturday, March 4th, 1882.
- How unique is the name Kassel? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Kassel. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Kassel: Your name in reverse order is Lessak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kleass. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Kassel? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 1,278 people with the last name Kassel.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Kassel? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Kassel as their last name since less than 1 person in 233k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Kassel popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||1.25%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||1.64%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.86%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.27%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Kassel
People with the last name Kassel are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kassel" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kassel as well as things modernly associated with the name Kassel such as celebrities named Kassel.
- A city of central Germany south-southwest of Hanover; chartered in 1198, it was a munitions center in World War II.
What does the name Kassel mean?
Kis for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Sis for sincere, a model of truth.
Sis for serious, not always joking.
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Past life for Kassel born Jul 2, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.