Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kassie
How popular is the baby name Kassie in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kassie
- How many people with the first name Kassie have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6,516 babies born with the first name Kassie in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kassie to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kassie? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1919 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Kassie first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kassie is Wednesday, November 25th, 1885.
- What year had the most people named Kassie born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kassie was in 1987 with a total of 294 babies.
- Random Kassie Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kassie is not a popular baby girl's name in Virginia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Virginia have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Kassie: Your name in reverse order is Eissak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Essaik. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Kassie? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 104 people with the last name Kassie.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Kassie? Kassie is one of the most unique last names recorded.
Where is the name Kassie popular?
Popularity of Kassie as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Kassie
People with the last name Kassie are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kassie" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kassie as well as things modernly associated with the name Kassie such as celebrities named Kassie.
Origin and Meaning of Kassie
The name "Kassie" is of English origin, and it means "Abbreviation of Cassandra. Unheeded prophetess. In Homer's The Iliad Cassandra's prediction of the fall of Troy was unheeded". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Kassie DePaiva is an actress and singer with the most prominent portion of her career being from 1986 to present. Kassie was born in 1961 as Katherine Virginia Wesley in Morganfield, Kentucky, United States.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kassie
Kassie De Paiva
Kassie Depaiva Husband
Kassie Glamour Shots
What does the name Kassie mean?
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Sis for serious, not always joking.
Sis for scholar, the brilliant in you.
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances