in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Katasha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Katasha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Katasha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindle, the warmth in others.
A is for attractive, inside and out
T is for time, you give to friends.
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
S is for success, in all you will do.
H is for heart, warm and loving.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Fun Facts about the name Katasha
- How Popular is the name Katasha? Katasha is the 17,834th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Katasha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 417 babies born with the first name Katasha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Katasha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Katasha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1970 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Katasha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Katasha is Sunday, September 12th, 1965.
- What year had the most people named Katasha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Katasha was in 1978 with a total of 33 babies.
- Random Katasha Factoid: According to the 1978 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Katasha is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1978.
- Weird things about the name Katasha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsatak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Astahka. How do you pronounce that?
What Katasha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Katasha born Oct 7, 1936
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Katasha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).