in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kayann, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kayann" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kayann
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kayann
- How Popular is the name Kayann? Kayann is the 25,259th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kayann have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 212 babies born with the first name Kayann in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kayann to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kayann? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1941 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Kayann first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kayann is Tuesday, September 8th, 1925.
- What year had the most people named Kayann born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kayann was in 2000 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kayann: Your name in reverse order is Nnayak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yankan. How do you pronounce that?
What Kayann's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kayann mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Past life for Kayann born Nov 18, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Kayann
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).