in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kayhan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kayhan mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kayhan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
H is for handy, the helpful you.
A is for artistic, adding beauty to the world
N is for noble, your regal bearing.
Notable Persons Named Kayhan
Kayhan Kalhor is a music of iran and kurdish music professional kamancheh player and composer. He plays Kamancheh and Setar. He holds the title Kamancheh Improvisation Played by Kayhan Kalhor - Silk Road Project. He was most prominent from 1973 to present. Kayhan was born Kayhan Kalhor on November 24th, 1963 in Kermanshah.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Kayhan
Tanju Kayhan is a soccer player for the SK Sturm Graz, SK Rapid Wien, SC Wiener Neustadt, Beşiktaş J.K., Mersin İdmanyurdu, Eskişehirspor, Elazığspor, Kardemir Karabükspor, and Austria national under-21 football team. Tanju was born on July 22nd, 1989 in Vienna, Austria.
Kemal Kayhan is an important individual. Kemal was born on January 2nd, 1983 in Zonguldak.
Fun Facts about the name Kayhan
- How Popular is the name Kayhan? Kayhan is the 50,438th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kayhan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 39 babies born with the first name Kayhan in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kayhan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kayhan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kayhan was in 2016 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kayhan: Your name in reverse order is Nahyak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aaynkh. How do you pronounce that?
What Kayhan's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kayhan born Jun 23, 1960
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Kayhan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.