in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kaylana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kaylana" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kaylana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kaylana
- How Popular is the name Kaylana? Kaylana is the 15,988th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kaylana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 489 babies born with the first name Kaylana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaylana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaylana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kaylana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaylana was in 2006 with a total of 41 babies.
- Random Kaylana Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kaylana is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 8 babies in California have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Kaylana: Your name in reverse order is Analyak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aylanka. How do you pronounce that?
What Kaylana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kaylana mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Lis for luster, your shine.
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Ais for aspirations, many to be attained
Past life for Kaylana born Jun 14, 1955
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Kaylana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).