Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kaylen
How popular is the baby name Kaylen in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kaylen
- How many people with the first name Kaylen have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7,079 babies born with the first name Kaylen in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaylen to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaylen? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1949 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Kaylen first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kaylen is Sunday, October 1st, 1939.
- What year had the most people named Kaylen born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaylen was in 2009 with a total of 422 babies.
- Random Kaylen Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kaylen is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 8 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Kaylen: Your name in reverse order is Nelyak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nkleay. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kaylen popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kaylen" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kaylen as well as things modernly associated with the name Kaylen such as celebrities named Kaylen.
Origin and Meaning of Kaylen
The name "Kaylen" is of English origin, and it means "Variant of Kay and Kayla. keeper of the keys: pure". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kaylen
What does the name Kaylen mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
Ais for adorable, how precious
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Eis for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Past life for Kaylen born Dec 23, 1958
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.