Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kaylynn
How popular is the baby name Kaylynn in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kaylynn
- How many people with the first name Kaylynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 10,172 babies born with the first name Kaylynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaylynn to occupy the country of Tuvalu with an estimated population of 10,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaylynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1947 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Kaylynn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kaylynn is Tuesday, November 21st, 1944.
- What year had the most people named Kaylynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaylynn was in 2009 with a total of 589 babies.
- Random Kaylynn Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kaylynn is not a popular baby girl's name in Tennessee. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Tennessee have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Kaylynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnylyak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lknayyn. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kaylynn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kaylynn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kaylynn as well as things modernly associated with the name Kaylynn such as celebrities named Kaylynn.
Origin and Meaning of Kaylynn
The name "Kaylynn" is of English origin, and it means "Variant of Kay and Kayla. keeper of the keys: pure". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A female given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Kaylynn
Kaylynn Langerak Sims 2
Kaylynn Griffin Palestine
Kaylynn Swindell Instagram
What does the name Kaylynn mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Past life for Kaylynn born Jun 20, 1986
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.