in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kayron, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kayron" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kayron
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kayron
- How Popular is the name Kayron? Kayron is the 21,100th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kayron have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 299 babies born with the first name Kayron in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kayron to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kayron? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1942 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Kayron first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kayron is Wednesday, September 16th, 1908.
- What year had the most people named Kayron born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kayron was in 2007 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Kayron Factoid: According to the 1956 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kayron is not a popular baby girl's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 5 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 1956.
- Weird things about the name Kayron: Your name in reverse order is Noryak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ryoank. How do you pronounce that?
What Kayron's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kayron mean?
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Ois for old fashioned, you cherish the past.
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Past life for Kayron born Jun 17, 1941
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Kayron
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).