Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kayson
How popular is the baby name Kayson in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kayson
- How many people with the first name Kayson have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 4,210 babies born with the first name Kayson in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kayson to occupy the territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 4,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kayson? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kayson born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kayson was in 2014 with a total of 703 babies.
- Random Kayson Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kayson is not a popular baby boy's name in Alabama. Imagine that, only 25 babies in Alabama have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Kayson: Your name in reverse order is Nosyak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nokysa. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kayson popular?
Popularity of Kayson as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kayson" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kayson as well as things modernly associated with the name Kayson such as celebrities named Kayson.
Origin and Meaning of Kayson
The name "Kayson" is of American origin, and it means "Rejoice, the Healer". It's a name commonly given to both boys and girls.
- A male given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Kayson
Kayson Woolford Instagram
What does the name Kayson mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Past life for Kayson born Mar 18, 1945
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.