- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kebba, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kebba" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Kebba such as celebrities named Kebba.
Origin and Meaning of Kebba
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Kebba
Kebba Ceesay is a soccer player for the Lech Poznań, IK Brage, Djurgårdens IF Fotboll, Vasalunds IF, Sweden national under-21 football team, and Gambia national football team. Kebba was born on November 14th, 1987 in Bakau.
Kebba Marong is an athlete for the Steve Biko FC.
Fun Facts about the name Kebba
- How Popular is the name Kebba? Kebba is the 48,508th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kebba have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 42 babies born with the first name Kebba in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kebba? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Kebba first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kebba is Sunday, February 18th, 1945.
- What year had the most people named Kebba born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kebba was in 2003 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kebba: Your name in reverse order is Abbek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Bkeba. How do you pronounce that?
What Kebba's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kebba mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Bis for beloved, as you are to many.
Bis for bygone, never forgetting golden memories.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Past life for Kebba born Feb 13, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Kebba
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.