in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keesee, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Keesee mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Keesee
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindle, the warmth in others.
E is for extra, those little things you do!
E is for eternal, your spirit will live.
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
E is for eager, let's get started!
E is for expert, in your chosen career
Where is the name Keesee popular?
Popularity of Keesee as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Keesee as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Virginia, Texas, or West Virginia.
Common first names for Keesee
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Keesee
People with the last name Keesee are most frequently White or African American
Fun Facts about the name Keesee
- How Popular is the name Keesee? As a last name Keesee was the 9,636th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Keesee first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Keesee is Sunday, September 2nd, 1894.
- How unique is the name Keesee? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Keesee. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Keesee: Your name in reverse order is Eeseek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Skeeee. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Keesee? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 3,368 people with the last name Keesee.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Keesee? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 1 of them will have Keesee as their last name.
What Keesee's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Keesee born Jul 7, 1956
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Keesee
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).