Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Keilani
How popular is the baby name Keilani in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Keilani
- How many people with the first name Keilani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,915 babies born with the first name Keilani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Keilani to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keilani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 22 new born babies.
- When was Keilani first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Keilani is Saturday, April 19th, 1952.
- What year had the most people named Keilani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keilani was in 2012 with a total of 148 babies.
- Random Keilani Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Keilani is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Keilani: Your name in reverse order is Inaliek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eilaink. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Keilani popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Keilani" mean? The list below shows the origins of Keilani as well as things modernly associated with the name Keilani such as celebrities named Keilani.
Other Inspirations for the Name Keilani
What does the name Keilani mean?
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Lis for love, everlasting.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Past life for Keilani born Oct 7, 1941
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.