in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keilon, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Keilon mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Keilon
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kid, the child within.
E is for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
I is for inspire, others seek your guidance.
L is for love, everlasting.
O is for ornate, nothing plain here!
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Fun Facts about the name Keilon
- How Popular is the name Keilon? Keilon is the 25,813th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Keilon have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 210 babies born with the first name Keilon in the United States. That's more than enough people named Keilon to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keilon? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Keilon first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Keilon is Thursday, August 14th, 1969.
- What year had the most people named Keilon born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keilon was in 2006 with a total of 16 babies.
- Random Keilon Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Keilon is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Keilon: Your name in reverse order is Noliek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Oiklne. How do you pronounce that?
What Keilon's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Keilon born Nov 18, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Keilon
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).