in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Keishaun
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keishaun, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Keishaun mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Keishaun
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindle, the warmth in others.
E is for explorer, always ready for the next journey
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
S is for self respect, a solid score here.
H is for heart, warm and loving.
A is for aspirations, many to be attained
U is for unite, you bring people together.
N is for nifty, how neat!
Fun Facts about the name Keishaun
- How Popular is the name Keishaun? Keishaun is the 19,694th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Keishaun have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 352 babies born with the first name Keishaun in the United States. That's more than enough people named Keishaun to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keishaun? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1979 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Keishaun born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keishaun was in 2003 with a total of 36 babies.
- Weird things about the name Keishaun: Your name in reverse order is Nuahsiek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uikasneh. How do you pronounce that?
What Keishaun's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Keishaun born Jun 5, 1995
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Keishaun
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).