in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kelting, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kelting" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kelting
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Kelting popular?
Popularity of Kelting as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Kelting as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Iowa, California, or New York.
Common first names for Kelting
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Kelting
People with the last name Kelting are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Kelting
- How Popular is the name Kelting? As a last name Kelting was the 71,478th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Kelting? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Kelting was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Kelting: Your name in reverse order is Gnitlek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kngeilt. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Kelting? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 273 people with the last name Kelting.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Kelting? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Kelting as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.1m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Kelting's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kelting mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Eis for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Lis for love, everlasting.
Tis for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Gis for goal, your eye on the future.
Past life for Kelting born Jul 28, 1956
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Kelting
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).