in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kemiyah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kemiyah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kemiyah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kemiyah
- How Popular is the name Kemiyah? Kemiyah is the 21,537th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kemiyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 288 babies born with the first name Kemiyah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kemiyah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kemiyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kemiyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kemiyah was in 2012 with a total of 38 babies.
- Random Kemiyah Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kemiyah is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Kemiyah: Your name in reverse order is Hayimek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ykimhea. How do you pronounce that?
What Kemiyah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kemiyah mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Past life for Kemiyah born Oct 28, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Kemiyah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).