in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kemraj, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kemraj" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kemraj
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Kemraj
People with the last name Kemraj are most frequently White, African American, or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Fun Facts about the name Kemraj
- How Popular is the name Kemraj? As a last name Kemraj was the 159,712th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Kemraj first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Kemraj is Wednesday, September 21st, 1927.
- How unique is the name Kemraj? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Kemraj. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Kemraj: Your name in reverse order is Jarmek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jmkare. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Kemraj? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 101 people with the last name Kemraj.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Kemraj? Kemraj is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Kemraj's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kemraj mean?
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Past life for Kemraj born Sep 5, 1935
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Kemraj
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).