Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kenisha
How popular is the baby name Kenisha in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kenisha
- How many people with the first name Kenisha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 3,915 babies born with the first name Kenisha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kenisha to occupy the territory of Falkland Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 3,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kenisha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 19 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kenisha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kenisha was in 1978 with a total of 313 babies.
- Random Kenisha Factoid: According to the 1976 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kenisha is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 11 babies in California have the same name as you in 1976.
- Weird things about the name Kenisha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsinek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Saehnki. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kenisha popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kenisha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kenisha as well as things modernly associated with the name Kenisha such as celebrities named Kenisha.
Origin and Meaning of Kenisha
The name "Kenisha" is of American origin, and it means "Beautiful and Prosperous". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kenisha
What does the name Kenisha mean?
Kis for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Sis for self respect, a solid score here.
His for hug, give one today!
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Past life for Kenisha born Jun 1, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greenland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.