in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keontay, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Keontay" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Keontay
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Keontay
- How Popular is the name Keontay? Keontay is the 20,258th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Keontay have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 324 babies born with the first name Keontay in the United States. That's more than enough people named Keontay to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keontay? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Keontay first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Keontay is Sunday, June 10th, 1979.
- What year had the most people named Keontay born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keontay was in 2000 with a total of 30 babies.
- Random Keontay Factoid: According to the 2001 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Keontay is not a popular baby boy's name in Maryland. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Maryland have the same name as you in 2001.
- Weird things about the name Keontay: Your name in reverse order is Yatnoek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ekatyno. How do you pronounce that?
What Keontay's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Keontay mean?
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for eager, let's get started!
Ois for original, one of a kind!
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Yis for young, the years never show!
Past life for Keontay born Mar 22, 1983
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Keontay
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).