in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keresa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Keresa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Keresa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindness, you always show.
E is for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
R is for respect, earned through your actions
E is for excite, your spirit is catching!
S is for sensible, the practical side.
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Fun Facts about the name Keresa
- How Popular is the name Keresa? Keresa is the 63,719th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Keresa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 17 babies born with the first name Keresa in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keresa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1978 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Keresa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Keresa is Saturday, August 21st, 1965.
- What year had the most people named Keresa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keresa was in 1984 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Keresa: Your name in reverse order is Aserek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Reeaks. How do you pronounce that?
What Keresa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Keresa born Jul 16, 1930
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Keresa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).