in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keria, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Keria mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Keria
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Originally the frequentative aspect of the verb kerätä.
Fun Facts about the name Keria
- How Popular is the name Keria? Keria is the 16,915th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Keria have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 455 babies born with the first name Keria in the United States. That's more than enough people named Keria to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keria? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- When was Keria first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Keria is Monday, December 20th, 1926.
- What year had the most people named Keria born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keria was in 1991 with a total of 29 babies.
- Random Keria Factoid: According to the 1991 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Keria is not a popular baby girl's name in Tennessee. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Tennessee have the same name as you in 1991.
- Weird things about the name Keria: Your name in reverse order is Airek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eirak. How do you pronounce that?
What Keria's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Keria born Jul 15, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Keria
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.