in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kerion, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kerion" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Kerion such as celebrities named Kerion.
Origin and Meaning of Kerion
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Ringworm infection of the hair follicles of the scalp and beard that usually results in a swelling that is covered with pustules and oozes fluid
- (medicine) A response condition to a fungal ringworm infection of the hair follicles of the scalp and beard accompanied by secondary bacterial infection, usually presenting itself as raised, spongy lesions.
Fun Facts about the name Kerion
- How Popular is the name Kerion? Kerion is the 43,152nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kerion have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 60 babies born with the first name Kerion in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kerion? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Kerion first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kerion is Thursday, October 24th, 1918.
- What year had the most people named Kerion born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kerion was in 1999 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kerion: Your name in reverse order is Noirek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nrekoi. How do you pronounce that?
What Kerion's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kerion mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Past life for Kerion born Jan 15, 2005
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Kerion
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.