in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kesson, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kesson mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kesson
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindness, you always show.
E is for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
S is for strength, there when needed.
O is for ornate, nothing plain here!
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Notable Persons With the Last Name Kesson
Jessie was born on October 28th, 1916. She died on September 26th, 1994.
Where is the name Kesson popular?
Popularity of Kesson as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Kesson as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Rhode Island, California, or Michigan.
Common first names for Kesson
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Kesson
People with the last name Kesson are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Kesson
- How Popular is the name Kesson? As a last name Kesson was the 126,765th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Kesson? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Kesson was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Kesson: Your name in reverse order is Nossek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Snkeso. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Kesson? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 135 people with the last name Kesson.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Kesson? Kesson is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Kesson's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kesson born Dec 27, 1951
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Kesson
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.