in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kevaun, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kevaun" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kevaun
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kevaun
- How Popular is the name Kevaun? Kevaun is the 45,701st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kevaun have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 51 babies born with the first name Kevaun in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kevaun? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Kevaun first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kevaun is Sunday, December 11th, 1988.
- What year had the most people named Kevaun born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kevaun was in 2000 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kevaun: Your name in reverse order is Nuavek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Envkua. How do you pronounce that?
What Kevaun's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kevaun mean?
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Vis for value, the value you place on friendship.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Uis for upstanding, the honorable way to be
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Past life for Kevaun born Nov 12, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Kevaun
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).