Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kevaun
Fun Facts about the name Kevaun
- How many people with the first name Kevaun have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 51 babies born with the first name Kevaun in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kevaun? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Kevaun first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kevaun is Sunday, December 11th, 1988.
- What year had the most people named Kevaun born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kevaun was in 2000 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kevaun: Your name in reverse order is Nuavek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aueknv. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kevaun" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kevaun as well as things modernly associated with the name Kevaun such as celebrities named Kevaun.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kevaun
What does the name Kevaun mean?
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Vis for value, the value you place on friendship.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Uis for upstanding, the honorable way to be
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Past life for Kevaun born Nov 12, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.