in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keyari, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Keyari" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Keyari
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Keyari
- How Popular is the name Keyari? Keyari is the 31,729th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Keyari have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 131 babies born with the first name Keyari in the United States. That's more than enough people named Keyari to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keyari? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Keyari born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keyari was in 2010 with a total of 22 babies.
- Weird things about the name Keyari: Your name in reverse order is Irayek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Keayri. How do you pronounce that?
What Keyari's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Keyari mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Past life for Keyari born Oct 6, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Keyari
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).