in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keyaria, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Keyaria mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Keyaria
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kid, the child within.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Fun Facts about the name Keyaria
- How Popular is the name Keyaria? Keyaria is the 43,396th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Keyaria have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 62 babies born with the first name Keyaria in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keyaria? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Keyaria first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Keyaria is Friday, July 4th, 1986.
- What year had the most people named Keyaria born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keyaria was in 1998 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Keyaria: Your name in reverse order is Airayek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kyaaier. How do you pronounce that?
What Keyaria's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Keyaria born Oct 4, 1956
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Keyaria
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).