Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Keyla
How popular is the baby name Keyla in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Keyla
- How many people with the first name Keyla have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6,501 babies born with the first name Keyla in the United States. That's more than enough people named Keyla to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keyla? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1961 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Keyla first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Keyla is Thursday, July 2nd, 1896.
- What year had the most people named Keyla born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keyla was in 2010 with a total of 420 babies.
- Random Keyla Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Keyla is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 24 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Keyla: Your name in reverse order is Alyek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aylek. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Keyla popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Keyla" mean? The list below shows the origins of Keyla as well as things modernly associated with the name Keyla such as celebrities named Keyla.
- A female given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Keyla
Keyla S Photography
What does the name Keyla mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Past life for Keyla born Oct 13, 2011
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.