in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Keyondre
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keyondre, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Keyondre mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Keyondre
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
E is for endear, all those you touch.
Y is for young, the years never show!
O is for optimistic, look at the bright side!
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
D is for direct, you get to the point
R is for rock star, let it out!
E is for eternal, your spirit will live.
Fun Facts about the name Keyondre
- How Popular is the name Keyondre? Keyondre is the 20,508th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Keyondre have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 327 babies born with the first name Keyondre in the United States. That's more than enough people named Keyondre to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keyondre? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Keyondre born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keyondre was in 2008 with a total of 46 babies.
- Random Keyondre Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Keyondre is not a popular baby boy's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Keyondre: Your name in reverse order is Erdnoyek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dyeeonrk. How do you pronounce that?
What Keyondre's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Keyondre born Apr 11, 1995
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Keyondre
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).