in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Keyron, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Keyron" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Keyron
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Keyron
- How Popular is the name Keyron? Keyron is the 25,944th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Keyron have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 201 babies born with the first name Keyron in the United States. That's more than enough people named Keyron to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Keyron? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1983 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Keyron first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Keyron is Saturday, August 17th, 1878.
- What year had the most people named Keyron born? The highest recorded use of the first name Keyron was in 2006 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Keyron: Your name in reverse order is Noryek. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Okneyr. How do you pronounce that?
What Keyron's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Keyron mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Past life for Keyron born Sep 29, 1967
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Keyron
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).