in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Khamani, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Khamani mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Khamani
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kid, the child within.
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
A is for appreciative, of all you have
M is for mirth, your laughter.
A is for action, something to take now
N is for neatness, your orderly way.
I is for ignite, the fire in you!
Notable Persons Named Khamani
Khamani Griffin is an actor. His most notable accomplishments were from 2003 to present. Khamani was born on August 1st, 1998 in Oakland, California.
How popular is the baby name Khamani in the U.S.?
Click Here to Show Chart Data
||Total Babies Born
Where is the name Khamani popular?
Popularity of Khamani as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Khamani as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Florida, New York, or Georgia.
Fun Facts about the name Khamani
- How Popular is the name Khamani? Khamani is the 10,711th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Khamani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 956 babies born with the first name Khamani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Khamani to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Khamani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 28 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Khamani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Khamani was in 2004 with a total of 121 babies.
- Random Khamani Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Khamani is not a popular baby boy's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 14 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Khamani: Your name in reverse order is Inamahk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aminhak. How do you pronounce that?
What Khamani's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Khamani born Apr 21, 1934
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Khamani
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.