in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Khameron
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Khameron, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Khameron" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Khameron
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Khameron
- How Popular is the name Khameron? Khameron is the 31,038th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Khameron have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 138 babies born with the first name Khameron in the United States. That's more than enough people named Khameron to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Khameron? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Khameron born? The highest recorded use of the first name Khameron was in 2000 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Khameron: Your name in reverse order is Noremahk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Emkrahon. How do you pronounce that?
What Khameron's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Khameron mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Eis for enrich, a quality you share.
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Past life for Khameron born Sep 1, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Khameron
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).