Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Khara
How popular is the baby name Khara in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Khara
- How many people with the first name Khara have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 641 babies born with the first name Khara in the United States. That's more than enough people named Khara to occupy the territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia) with an estimated population of 605 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Khara? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Khara first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Khara is Saturday, February 5th, 1910.
- What year had the most people named Khara born? The highest recorded use of the first name Khara was in 1977 with a total of 90 babies.
- Random Khara Factoid: According to the 1982 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Khara is not a popular baby girl's name in Pennsylvania. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Pennsylvania have the same name as you in 1982.
- Weird things about the name Khara: Your name in reverse order is Arahk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Haark. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Khara? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 164 people with the last name Khara.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Khara? Khara is one of the most unique last names recorded.
Where is the name Khara popular?
Popularity of Khara as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||89.02%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Khara
People with the last name Khara are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Khara" mean? The list below shows the origins of Khara as well as things modernly associated with the name Khara such as celebrities named Khara.
Other Inspirations for the Name Khara
Khara Bath Recipe
Khara Pongal Recipe
What does the name Khara mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.