in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Khiya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Khiya" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Khiya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Khiya
- How Popular is the name Khiya? Khiya is the 22,732nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Khiya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 260 babies born with the first name Khiya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Khiya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Khiya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Khiya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Khiya was in 2003 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Khiya Factoid: According to the 2003 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Khiya is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2003.
- Weird things about the name Khiya: Your name in reverse order is Ayihk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aiyhk. How do you pronounce that?
What Khiya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Khiya mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
His for honor, your most valuable possession.
Iis for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Past life for Khiya born Oct 13, 2011
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Khiya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).