Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Khyree
How popular is the baby name Khyree in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Khyree
- How many people with the first name Khyree have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 879 babies born with the first name Khyree in the United States. That's more than enough people named Khyree to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Khyree? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Khyree first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Khyree is Monday, November 30th, -0001.
- What year had the most people named Khyree born? The highest recorded use of the first name Khyree was in 2015 with a total of 85 babies.
- Random Khyree Factoid: According to the 1995 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Khyree is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 1995.
- Weird things about the name Khyree: Your name in reverse order is Eeryhk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yheekr. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Khyree popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Khyree" mean? The list below shows the origins of Khyree as well as things modernly associated with the name Khyree such as celebrities named Khyree.
Other Inspirations for the Name Khyree
Khyree City Instagram
Khyree The Barber
What does the name Khyree mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
His for happiness, you always bring.
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Past life for Khyree born Oct 24, 1923
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.