in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kiersta, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kiersta mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kiersta
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
I is for important, the search for all parts of life that are
E is for elate, you make others happy.
R is for rich, in the love from others
S is for sweetheart, you really are!
T is for talent, hidden or not.
A is for adorable, how precious
Fun Facts about the name Kiersta
- How Popular is the name Kiersta? Kiersta is the 59,867th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kiersta have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 22 babies born with the first name Kiersta in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kiersta? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kiersta born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kiersta was in 1993 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kiersta: Your name in reverse order is Atsreik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Reksita. How do you pronounce that?
What Kiersta's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kiersta born May 25, 1999
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Kiersta
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).