in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Kimbella
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kimbella, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kimbella mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kimbella
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
I is for innovator, always improving
M is for melody, the song of life.
B is for beacon, you extend your friendly hand.
E is for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Fun Facts about the name Kimbella
- How Popular is the name Kimbella? Kimbella is the 30,206th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kimbella have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 152 babies born with the first name Kimbella in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kimbella to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kimbella? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2012 when it was given as a first name to 52 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kimbella born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kimbella was in 2012 with a total of 52 babies.
- Random Kimbella Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kimbella is not a popular baby girl's name in Pennsylvania. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Pennsylvania have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Kimbella: Your name in reverse order is Allebmik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kbilalem. How do you pronounce that?
What Kimbella's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kimbella born Apr 6, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Kimbella
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).